This is a widget area - you can put some widgets here by going to Appearance --> Widgets.
Jeff Kreinces, Ritual VP
Some rules of the congregation:
1. Everyone called for an honor must be Jewish.
2. All male guests should wear a yarmulke.
3. Jewish males should wear a tallit.
4. Married Jewish women should have a head covering.
5. Women called for an honor need to have their shoulders covered.
6. When two people are called to the Torah for an aliyah, they need to be a married couple.
7. Please no cell phones, cameras, or electronic devices allowed on the Shabbat.